THE | ANTI-AGING BEAUTY DRINK
The unique beauty boost for skin, hair, nails and connective tissue
The anti-age miracle substance hayaluronic acid can now not only be applied externally but also taken orally. Only the concentrated effect from inside and out brings us the true miracle of skin’s beauty unfolding.
Regulat® Beauty completes the skin care line with the vegan, natural health supplement Regulatpro® Hyaluron.
The secret lies in the all natural Regulatessenz, made with the worldwide unique and patented process of Cascade FermentationTM – the queen of fermentation methods! Over 50 impressive study results show the regulating effects of this essence which is fragmented down to the molecular level.
The most recent study called “Carrier Effect” has given insight into yet another piece of the puzzle of the great effects of the unique Regulatessenz. It shows that water-soluble nutrients and active ingredients will be transported much easier into our body. This includes your skin which will be optimally supplied with essential nutrients. Your skin will awaken to its full potential and you will glow with regained beauty.
Obtain all the effects:
- Smooth, glowing skin*1
- Pure unfolding*1,2
- Firm connective tissue*2
- Strong nails*3
- Strong hair*4
- Strengthened immunesystem*5
The Beauty-Booster allround talent
- Regulatpro® Hyaluron with biotine contributes to the normal function of skin, mucus membranes and hair.*1,4
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of hair, skin and nails*1,3,4
- The nutrients vitamin C, zinc and copper contribute to the normal function of the immune system and protect cells from oxidative stress.*5
- Vitamin C contributes to reduce fatigue and tiredness, contributes to normal psychological function and normal function of the nervous system
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Copper contributes to normal transport of iron
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function*1
- Copper contributes to normal skin and hair pigmentation*1,4
- Copper contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissue*2
- Copper and vitamin C contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolis